As well as working with a range of organisations to help achieve their development and funding goals, we also promote working in partnership alongside other consultancies. This can be crucial in ensuring the development of a multi-faceted team to meet client need.
- We sub contracted some desk based research to Buckman Associates Limited when evaluating the Gloucester Employment and Skills Plan
- We worked with Buckman Associates Limited to help develop a Marine Sector Action Plan for Torbay Development Agency
- We engaged Cowdell Consulting to help support some research into statutory funding for the Soil Association
- When undertaking the business planning and funding bids for the Minehead Enterprise Centre we worked in association with other companies including:
- AEDAS for architectural and design aspects of the bid
- Cyril Sweett for cost estimates; and
- We engaged the services of Ekosgen in providing support on a piece of research for the (then) Learning and Skills Council on Further Education support for sector skills.
"Working with Liz on a project is always a pleasure.
Her professionalism and attention to detail provide an excellent basis for partnership working and ensure projects are delivered to the highest of standards."
Emma Buckman, Director, Buckman Associates Ltd